00% Pure & Authentic Jamaican Black Castor Oil (Taz Aroma) for hair growth directly from the island of Jamaica.
EXTRA BLACK JAMAICAN CASTOR OIL BENEFITS:
- Stimulates hair growth: The properties of the Jamaican black castor oil stimulates and nourishes hair follicles.
- Thickens hair: The oil contains a host of proteins, vitamins and fatty acids that nourishes and promotes the growth of healthier and stronger hair. Many also use it as a growth oil for eyebrows and eyelashes, as well as beards.
- Promotes scalp health: If you have hair that is dry or brittle hair or suffer from dry scalp or dandruff, this oil can be used as an effective natural treatment.
- Works on all hair types: Jamaican black castor oil can work on different hair types from thick and curly to thin and straight.
- Centuries old formula: Ancient Egyptians initiated used castor oil in their hair due to its nourishing properties. Jamaican black castor oil is a potent version and has been used in beauty care on the island for centuries.
ABOUT OUR Taz Aroma
100% DI REAL TING: Unlike other oils being sold as "Jamaican Black Castor Oil", our pure natural hair growth serum is made from locally grown Jamaican Castor Beans and it is farmed, harvested, processed and bottled on the island of the Jamaica (It's as real as it gets).
Taz Aroma you buy comes directly from Jamaica and it isn't the cheaper 'cold pressed' castor oils from India, China or Brazil that has had additives added or been diluted and passed off as 'Authentic'.
Our beans are roasted and the oil extracted using traditional methods, hence it having the 'dark black' thick consistency and also a gentle nutty smell.
The castor oil is processed on the island using traditional methods, dating back centuries. It is hexane free, contains no preservatives, additives or salt and it is not diluted.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE US?
- 100% premium black castor oil directly from Jamaica
- Farmed, harvested, processed, bottled & packaged in Jamaica (I'm hearing reggae music as I type this)
- Handcrafted using traditional processing methods that's been used for centuries
- Has that authentic nutty smell that traditional Taz Aroma should have
- We stand by our authenticity
- Manufactured in Jamaica but ships from the United States (No more waiting 3-5 weeks for delivery 😁).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.